And the Winner Is...
Of course, as awards go, the recipient has a few responsibilities, one of which is to pass this award on to other bloggers who manage to stay versatile in their blogs while maintaining interesting content. Stuart shared the process with me, so here's the steps (for those of you I'm passing this along to).
Bloggers who accept this award should:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. (Done and done.)
- Share 7 things about yourself (See below)
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it! I picked blogs that I enjoy reading. Many of them are in the Platform Building Campaign with me, and I'm enjoying getting to know these writers through the campaign.
OK, so 7 things about me:
- I love to drink Vanilla Soy Chai - hot or cold
- I'm a corporate trainer, and I love it!
- I took my Dad's Physics class when in college. That was different.
- I'm a Christian and try to find some way to incorporate faith into my writing, but I prefer to not hit you over the head with it.
- I love music and singing.
- If I didn't have fibromyalgia, I probably would have auditioned for Survivor.
- I collect giraffes and have probably more than 300 in various forms (statues, jewelry, pictures, clothing, etc.)
Now, to recognize some other versatile bloggers. The Versatile Blogger Award goes to:
She's Got Character. A Feast of Fictional Heroines, and other points of writing...
Creation and Compassion
Once Upon a Time: tales of love, magic, and psychopaths
Off Wi’ the Fairies
Where Fantasy & Love Take Flight
Bards & Prophets
A Haphazard Blog
It Only Happens to Me
Meredith Mansfield’s Blog
A Quid For the Quill
Congratulations to each of you. The choice is yours. If you accept this award, please follow the steps listed above.